CS-Cart “Brute-force protector” add-on is a great addition to any on-line store that helps to protect it from brute-force attack. The way of work is quite simple. When a user attempts to login to the store with the wrong password for the several times the add-on locks such further attempts for some time.
- Ability to set number of wrong login attempts;
- Ability to specify time of account lockout in minutes.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation instruction.txt” file for the following instruction.
- Go to the Administration panel -> Add-ons -> Manage add-ons.
- Click gear that opposite to the add-on’s name and choose “settings”.
- On the appeared window you can see the following settings:
- The number of wrong login attempts - specify the number of such attempts after which the account will be temporary locked.
- Time of account lockout, min – specify minutes during which the account will be temporary locked.
No posts found