CS-Cart “Recommended products” add-on allows to manually specify products related to the chosen one on the product detailed page in the separate tab. It can awake customers’ interest in such products, thereby promotes cross-sell and up-sell.
- Ability to add the "Recommended products" tab to a product page.
- newAbility to choose a template for the "Recommended products" tab.
- newSettings for each teplate are available now.
- new'In stock' filter for the the "Recommended products" tab.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
- One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- We do not send the source code of the add-on. After the purchase you get the initial package that needs to be activated to receive the full functionality of the add-on. You can find the installation instruction in the archive of the initial package.
- You understand and agree that if you face any issues with the add-on you are ready to provide us with temporary FTP access to your store in order to investigate and solve the issue.
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation instruction.txt” file for the following instruction.
- Go to Design -> Product tabs -> Recommended products.
- On the appeared window you can change the name of the tab and settings of the block.
- Block has its own settings.
- On the ‘General’ tab you can choose the template and set it.
- On the ‘Content’ tan you can choose the filling and tick ‘Only “in stock” products’ checkbox.
- On the ‘Block’ tab you can tick ‘Hide add to cart button’ checkbox.